Vial Exchange Program
It's OK to change your mind
Occasionally, a client will opt to change to a new donor while still having vials of an original donor remaining in storage. This is usually due to preference (a new donor appears on the catalogue) or availability (their first donor has been retired and/or is in limited supply).
Whatever the reason, to make sure you are 100% confident in your donor selection, CCB offers our Vial Exchange Program. To qualify for exchange, vials must meet the following requirements:
- Clients must exchange vials within 0-36 months of original purchase date
- Vials must be purchased and stored at CCB (never leaving the premises)
- Vials must meet CCB's current testing standards
- Each client is eligible for one vial exchange per calendar year
- Client account must be in good standing (no outstanding balance due)
An administrative fee of $150 will apply per request. Clients must pay the fee difference if the replacement vials are more expensive than the original stored vials. Vial Exchanges may take up to four weeks for completion. Vial eligibility is subject to California Cryobank approval. Storage fees will not be refunded or pro-rated for clients participating in the Vial Exchange. Program terms are subject to change.
For additional information on the CCB Vial Exchange Program, please contact our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622.
Vial Exchange Request Form