- CCB strictly prohibits the sale, transfer, or exchange or any solicitation to receive by any means, donor specimens, donor information or products and services of any kind on any CCB bulletin board.
- CCB requires that all users of the bulletin board refrain from profane language or any other language that, in CCBs sole discretion, is deemed false and/or defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, threatening, offensive, invasive of a persons privacy, antagonistic or intentionally argumentative or otherwise objectionable and not in compliance with the purpose of the Bulletin Board.
- CCB prohibits the use of the Bulletin Board by all parties deemed by CCB to be gathering and / or or publishing data, including but not limited to, names and identities of CCB clients for the purposes of personal use, media, academia, or any other type of research. Participants agree to respect the privacy of others using the Bulletin Board.
- CCB has provided this Bulletin Board exclusively for use by existing and prospective clients. The Bulletin Board may not be used by other parties, including media or donors. Information posted on the Bulletin Board should be limited to discussions regarding support of decisions involving sperm banking and should not include any other areas, including but not limited to donor vial availability, connections between donors and recipients or medical advice, diagnosis and/or treatment. CCB clients interested in contact with potential siblings should register to use the CCB Sibling Registry rather than this general use Bulletin Board.
- All parties relying on information posted on any CCB bulletin board do so at their own risk. CCB strongly encourages any party seeking medical information to seek the advice of a medical professional. Unless otherwise stated, no medical professional has been endorsed by CCB to offer medical advice on its Bulletin Board. CCB does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of California Cryobank. Bulletin Board users agree not to post any copyrighted material or upload any photographs or documents unless the copyright is owned by you or by California Cryobank.
- Should CCB determine that any post is misleading, CCB reserves the right to delete such post. Any member of the Bulletin Board community found by CCB,in its sole discretion, to be repeatedly so misleading can and will be barred from any future postings.
- By submitting a posting to any of the CCB bulletin boards, Bulletin Board users agree to indemnify and hold CCB, its agents and assigns harmless from any claim based upon transmission of his/her message(s) and acknowledge that CCB reserves the right to reveal his/her identity in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted.
- Any Bulletin Board user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable amount of time.